Top five reasons to fake tan
Stop dilly-dallying! Try sunless tanning!
Look beautifully burnished and feel body confident.
Still sitting on the fence when it comes to trying out fake tan for the first time? Let us gently nudge you in the right direction. Read our top five reasons why sunless tanning should become a regular addition to your beauty routine:
- Fake tan hides marks on the skin, such as light scars and spots. It can even camouflage stretch marks created during pregnancy or after significant weight gain/loss. Minor blemishes become less noticeable as the sunless tan colours the top layer of skin cells with a golden hue.
- Sunless tanning evens out the skin tone, ensuring that your skin colour looks uniform from top to toe. This is great news if you suffer from redness or have light and dark patches on your body that you want to balance out. Fake tan mellows out the skin tone and counteracts redness to add a gentle vibrancy to the appearance of your skin.
- Want to look slimmer for the beach this summer without having to hit the gym? Fake tan is fabulous for helping the body to appear leaner, longer and toned. It will highlight your muscle tone and disguise those wobbly bits so that you can feel body confident as you saunter along the sandy beach front.
- Sienna X sunless tanning products are formulated with a host of moisturising, natural ingredients, such as Aloe Vera and cocoa butter. Opt for Sienna X fake tans and you’ll be doing your skin a serious favour by nourishing it with hydrating ingredients that slow down the ageing process, aid skin repair and reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Gorgeously glowing skin looks amazing and when you look like a million bucks on the outside you’ll feel fantastic on the inside. Fake tanning is a superb way to boost your body confidence and means that you can wear summer outfits without feeling self-conscious about your skin.