Training Course Terms & Conditions
To attend the Sienna X training courses, the delegate must be aged 16 or over. For delegates aged between 16 and 18 years old, we request written parental consent. If the delegate is training in a college, we ask that a tutor is present throughout the course and also gives written consent for their students to be trained.
Seasonal Terms & Conditions
The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X have attempted to describe items accurately using the current printing technology but slight variations in actual goods may occur. Any claim howsoever arising will not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the buyer.
The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. The company cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions. This statement does not affect your statutory rights. Goods are sold on the understanding that they are to be used only for their intended purpose.
The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X will accept no responsibility for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or misusing equipment supplied by us. All offers are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to restrict or refuse any order of any application for credit at any time. We take care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions whilst given as a guide are subject to alteration by the seller without notice.
By placing an order with The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X, the buyer and seller accept the following conditionsâ€¦
- DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions “the seller” or “the company” means The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X and “the buyer” mean the Purchaser of goods from the seller under these terms and conditions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights protect the goods supplied. You may not reproduce, modify or copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content without the written permission of The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X.
- PRICES. Are those ruling at dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Unless otherwise stated prices and delivery charges will be exclusive of VAT.
- ORDERING. Ordering can be done by phone on Tel: + 44 (0)1905 727070 (Mon – Fri 9 -5.30pm), Email on s[email protected] or via the website: www.sienna-x.co.uk.
- PAYMENT. Payment is due to the company in full prior to dispatch of goods by Credit/Debit Card unless another agreement has been made with The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X.
- PAYMENT BY DISTRIBUTORS. If a Trade Account has been approved, payment and VAT shall be due within 30 days of the date of the Sellers invoice. a. Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due calculated on a daily basis until the date of payment at the rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate form time to time in force. Such interest shall accrue after as well as before any judgment. b. The Buyer shall pay all accounts in full and not exercise any rights of set-off or counter-claim against invoices submitted by the Seller.
- GOODS. The quantity and description of the Goods shall be set out in the Sellers invoice.
- SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE. The retail price of The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X products has been carefully considered to take in to account market demands and value.
- WARRANTY: All items are guaranteed according to Manufacturerâ€™s warranty; no returns or replacements will be accepted due to fire, accident, misuse, fair wear and tear, neglect or any attempt at repair or adjustment. Conditions of warranty are to repair or replace faulty goods that are not due to customer neglect (within the time of the warranty). There is no refund obligation. If item is still in warranty, please send to Head Office, with accompanying letter of explanation. If fault is due to neglect, a charge will be made for repair and return of goods.
- CLAIMS. Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit cannot be accepted unless the company is advised within 48 hours of receipt of goods in the case of damage. The company must be informed in writing within 14 days of date of invoice in the case of loss. The company will not entertain claims made outside the stated time limits.
- RETURNED GOODS. When goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, the company may agree to their return on the following conditions. a) A request must be made to The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X within seven days of receipt of goods. b) If you wish to return unwanted goods please ensure that any product you have bought is in original condition and unaltered (for example the addition of personalised logos), unworn or unused and sent back to us with its original packaging. Your statutory rights are not affected. c) Refunds will be subject to the purchase price less a 10% handling charge. Carriage charges will not be refunded. d) Returned goods will only be accepted where a Returns Authorisation has been given. The relevant reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation. For your own protection, please obtain a receipt from the carrier, as the company accept no responsibility for lost parcels.
- DELIVERY the times quoted (if any) are given in good faith, but shall not be binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery, all dispatches will be made direct from the point of ordering. The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X can accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances out of their control causing late delivery. Neither The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X nor their designated carrier will accept claims for consequential loss due to late deliveries.
- DELIVERY CHARGES. Parcels will be sent by our nominated carrier service. Next day delivery (Parcels up to 20kgs) £3.95 Isle of Wight Next day delivery (Parcels up to 25kgs) £17.50 Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man & N, Ireland and S.Ireland please enquire for delivery times and prices.
- EXPORT. We will be happy to quote for export orders.
- CANCELLATION. Prior to despatch, cancellation will only be accepted on the following terms: a) 5% handling charge on standard items. b) Special non-standard items such as specialised equipment or items with personalised logos cannot be cancelled and payment must be made in full.
- CANCELLATION AFTER DESPATCH CANNOT BE ACCEPTED
- ALTERATIONS. Any modification to orders must be confirmed in writing by the buyer and agreed in writing by the company.
- RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE a) The risk in all goods passes to the buyer upon delivery but title in the goods remains vested in The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X and shall pass from the Company to the Buyer upon full payment being made of all sums to The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd. b) The Buyer agrees that prior to the payment of the whole price of the goods, The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X or appointed agents may enter “the Buyer” premises to collect such goods should the seller request. Prior to such payment, the Buyer shall keep the goods separate and identifiable for the purpose, and return the goods to the Seller should the Seller request.
Sienna X course cancelation policy:
Due to the select nature of the course and its associated costs we are unable to issue any refunds*
However, with 7 or more days’ notice given;
• We can offer to rebook your course to an alternative date with NO charge
With Less than 7 days’ notice given;
• We can offer to rebook your course at a reduction of 50% of course cost**
*Your statutory rights are not affected – please note this is a business to business transaction
**If doctors note is produced, then NO charge to re book. We will NOT credit/reimburse the cost of getting a doctor’s note.