As a constantly growing and evolving brand, we often look to expand our team with similar-minded people.
Passion, ambition and commitment are some of the key attributes we look for. From training and business development roles across the UK to office-based customer service, the opportunity may arise for you to join the UK’s best tanning supplier.
To register your interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we will keep them on file for future reference.
About the company…
Sienna X is one of the fastest growing professional beauty brands in the UK, leading the way as the largest professional tanning brand. Established in 2004, Sienna X now services many thousands of professional customers, training them in expertise of treatment and business success.
Sienna X is a high profile brand working with TV and models on a weekly basis. Strictly Come Dancing, MOBO’s, Brits and films including James Bond have all had our treatments. Regular mentions and consistently high scores are the norm in Vogue and Cosmopolitan to name but a few, as well as winning 9 Guild of Beauty Awards of Excellence for Best Tanning Supplier, Best Use of Social Media and Best Customer Service.
Sienna X has a very driven and hard working environment with a continual fast pace. We approach everything with a positive and can-do attitude with our customers success at the forefront of our minds at all times. Our ethos is always: do right by our customers and the company will thrive – with this we have a winning formula.
We employ around 25 people, mainly based at our head office in Worcester, with a field team of Educators covering nationwide business and training needs.
Please feel free to register your interest with us by emailing email@example.com with an updated CV; we do like to think that for the right person with a real passion and enthusiasm, we could always make room!
Located just off the M5, accessible from Junction 6 and 7, Sienna X Head Office is conveniently located for commuters.
Head of Digital
Sienna X is a Professional Beauty Brand, the No1 for the last 10 consecutive years in Self Tan. With a High Street presence In 400 Stores, 400 Wholesale Stores, E-tailers such as Look Fantastic and Feel Unique and a growing overseas presence. Luxury Depilatory and 2 new Beauty Sectors coming in November 18 and May 19, it’s an exciting time to join us.
This hands on opportunity is fully accountable and responsible for the brands digital/social sales and performance growth. You will be expected to propose and lead the brand strategy online and digital performance marketing across all media channels, including SEO,PPC, Paid & Social etc. You will also lead the delivery of insight derived from performance tracking of all digital marketing activity. This role will have complete end-to-end ownership of the area and you must have a strong commercial focus and energy, driving measurable acquisition and ROI through their work and team.
You will be able to…
- Define a Digital and Social marketing strategy for all paid digital marketing activity including SEO/SEM, programmatic and social.
- Plan performance campaigns with digital marketing and brand managers team that maximize sales, CPO and ROI making sure that those campaigns perform and we get valuable insights from split testing based on attribution models
- Lead and inspire your team with hard work and fun
- Design, develop and deliver best in class digital marketing plans to existing & prospective customers across our digital channels, optimised digital assets
- Design an SEO, paid and organic strategy making sure it maximizes sales and active base.
- Engage with agencies, if and when needed to ensure amplification of results.
- Set and measure operational effectiveness through ongoing process / capability auditing
- Openly work and share with the Management, Digital and Marketing team
- Be part of the Leadership team to help drive the growth and our customers success
Apply if you have:
- The customer at heart, you are curious to know and continue to explore, what they need to help transform their lives through beauty
- Content and results conscious, compelling words that create results
- Know-how in SEO, SEM/PPC, Social, domains, affiliate marketing, display, data strategy, attribution, conversion optimisation, paid social media and content distribution, campaign development and content marketing.
- Brand and performance planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes
- Excellent knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management / implementation, managing set up of DCO campaigns, and working with DMPs, with experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation.
- Search PPC knowledge including account and keyword strategies
- Previous digital agency experience ideal
- B2B and B2C and retail knowledge
- Experience in being hands on as well as leading an small inhouse digital marketing team for consumer and professional beauty brand
- Recent platform certifications
- The passion to keep continuing your learning and understanding the ever changing digital space to be always looking of how you, your team and the business can be better
- Ability to share your expertise to your team to ensure they continue to improve their digital learnings and results
- Experience and know how of the retail space, Amazon and other upcoming online opportunities
- Launch strategy and campaign expertise to new, niche and existing customer audiences
- Excellent benefits including pension, company bonus and product discounts.
- Private Health Insurance*
- Work with an award winning beauty brand that is constantly in the press, 10/10’s, 9.4 Trustpilot and a passionate, friendly team
- Bake Off Challenges, Team night outs, PR Events in London, Exhibitions and more
- Once strategy, campaigns up and running, results pouring in, working from home for 1 day or so occasionally will be considered
- Opportunity to develop with investment in training
- 28 days holiday