As a constantly growing and evolving brand, we often look to expand our team with similar-minded people.
Passion, ambition and commitment are some of the key attributes we look for. From training and business development roles across the UK to office-based customer service, the opportunity may arise for you to join the UK’s best tanning supplier.
To register your interest, email email@example.com with your CV and we will keep them on file for future reference.
About the company…
Sienna X is one of the fastest growing professional beauty brands in the UK, leading the way as the largest professional tanning brand. Established in 2004, Sienna X now services many thousands of professional customers, training them in expertise of treatment and business success.
Sienna X is a high profile brand working with TV and models on a weekly basis. Strictly Come Dancing, MOBO’s, Brits and films including James Bond have all had our treatments. Regular mentions and consistently high scores are the norm in Vogue and Cosmopolitan to name but a few, as well as winning 9 Guild of Beauty Awards of Excellence for Best Tanning Supplier, Best Use of Social Media and Best Customer Service.
Sienna X has a very driven and hard working environment with a continual fast pace. We approach everything with a positive and can-do attitude with our customers success at the forefront of our minds at all times. Our ethos is always: do right by our customers and the company will thrive – with this we have a winning formula.
We employ around 25 people, mainly based at our head office in Worcester, with a field team of Educators covering nationwide business and training needs.
Please feel free to register your interest with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV; we like to think that for the right person with a real passion and enthusiasm, we could always make room!
Located just off the M5, accessible from Junction 6 and 7, Sienna X Head Office is conveniently located for commuters.
Trainer Position – Sienna X, Midlands
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainer to join Sienna X to deliver our education programs to customers in our private academies, colleges and distribution centres.
You will be a Sienna X Brand Advocate, acting as the main point of contact for top salons in your area and delivering training to the highest standard.
Training and Education:
- Own and lead training programs for customers in salons, spas, academy, colleges, wholesale stores and other establishments.
- To preserve and promote the Sienna X brand at all times with excellence at the heart of all training.
- To maintain a commercial outlook identifying selling opportunities at all events.
- Identify training needs and provide solutions by liaising with the Training Manager.
- Provide a weekly activity report to the Training Manager.
- Ensure all training room facilities, training kits and assets are effectively maintained and managed at all times.
- Ensure all training reflects Sienna X core values and standards.
Branding Activity and Events
- Support the team at events and trade shows
- Support marketing in the delivery of new products and campaigns
- Undertake and tasks/projects within the scope of the job as directed by line manager.
- Organize and participate in retail events which include, conducting Spray tanning, wax and brow demonstrations and masterclasses.
Key skills and experience:
- Exceptional Spray tanning and waxing ability
- Exceptional Brow treatments ability
- Formal training qualification (PTLLS or equivalent)
- Full driving license
- Good PC Skills including knowledge of word/excel/PowerPoint
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Confident speaker and communicator
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed
- Passion for people and vibrant personality
- Creative agility
- Knowledge of the brand / Industry
- Confident with ability to work on own initiative as self employed
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Lucy.email@example.com
If you wish to apply speculatively, please send your CV and a covering letter to