As a constantly growing and evolving brand, we often look to expand our team with similar-minded people.
Passion, ambition and commitment are some of the key attributes we look for. From training and business development roles across the UK to office-based customer service, the opportunity may arise for you to join the UK’s best tanning supplier.
To register your interest, email email@example.com with your CV and we will keep them on file for future reference.
About the company…
Sienna X is one of the fastest growing professional beauty brands in the UK, leading the way as the largest professional tanning brand. Established in 2004, Sienna X now services many thousands of professional customers, training them in expertise of treatment and business success.
Sienna X is a high profile brand working with TV and models on a weekly basis. Strictly Come Dancing, MOBO’s, Brits and films including James Bond have all had our treatments. Regular mentions and consistently high scores are the norm in Vogue and Cosmopolitan to name but a few, as well as winning 9 Guild of Beauty Awards of Excellence for Best Tanning Supplier, Best Use of Social Media and Best Customer Service.
Sienna X has a very driven and hard working environment with a continual fast pace. We approach everything with a positive and can-do attitude with our customers success at the forefront of our minds at all times. Our ethos is always: do right by our customers and the company will thrive – with this we have a winning formula.
We employ around 25 people, mainly based at our head office in Worcester, with a field team of Educators covering nationwide business and training needs.
Please feel free to register your interest with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV; we do like to think that for the right person with a real passion and enthusiasm, we could always make room!
Located just off the M5, accessible from Junction 6 and 7, Sienna X Head Office is conveniently located for commuters.
Listed Feb 2018: Part-Time Finance Manager / Sienna X Trainer Position (Scotland)
Job Function: Marketing
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Worcester- Head Office & Home Based
£40-£45k plus + benefits
Why work for Sienna X?
When Nicola Matthews founded Sienna X in 2004, she had a vision to Transform Lives Through Beauty. 14 years later, we’re proud to not only be revolutionising the beauty industry but also helping others do the same. Our award-winning Beauty Brand has glossy magazine coverage mentions, UK coverage, celebrity following and a growing global reach overseas.
Our entrepreneurial roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from new category launches to helping over 23,000 people set up their own beauty business.
Sienna X is in nearly 400 Boots stores across the UK/Ireland stores and 400+wholesale stores, Sienna X has the opportunity to grow into other treatments.
Take ownership of the Sienna X NPD process and go-to market strategy. Drive revenue growth by bringing successful innovation into the beauty market. The individual will develop recommendations on pre-launch business propositions to deliver the strategic core projects. Develop high quality products on time, on cost, in a responsible manner, according to Sienna X values, brand and consumer needs.
Sienna X is seeking a driven and autonomous Innovation/NPD Manager to work alongside the marketing team on our exciting and fast-growing brand. As Innovation/NPD Manager you’ll report into the Marketing Manager and work closely with the Sienna X senior management team to drive the success of the brand. The brand is accelerating and you will have a rare and unique opportunity to shape its future.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering all NPD products to market
- Main point of contact to all NPD suppliers to ensure we are getting the most cost-effective NPD solution for the quality the brand aims for
- Study upstream the technical, timing and economic feasibility of Marketing briefs and Operations briefs (regulatory, supplier transfer, value analysis)
- Advise marketing by providing technical solutions and innovative opportunities and by anticipating industrial and economic problems
- Contribute to the definition of the products and formalize it
- Support product launches and develop proposals for naming and pack design for review and approval by the Marketing Manager.
- Recommends platform/opportunity areas via trend watching, desk research (U&A, market trends, market structure studies), consumer understanding initiatives, competitive gap analyses, financial opportunity scaling.
- Build price estimates and product development schedules; distribute and update them regularly
- Mobilize the different actors on the project and carry out the necessary chasing
- Communicate regularly on project status and alert management and businesses on risks (planning, resources, costs, quality)
- Organize and chair meetings to convince, motivate and federate internal and external stakeholders around projects
- Follow up commercialization agreements and ensure the follow up of non-conformity treatment
- Be responsible for discrepancies regarding timings, costs or quality versus the committed
- Support a coordinated post launch evaluation
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of innovation experience, preferably within the beauty industry
- Knowledge and experience of technologies: packaging, formula, manufacturing and packaging process
- Curious to discover and find out information to aid decisions.
- Mastery of launch processes: brief, estimated prices, XF, pre-pros, artworks…
- Mastery of launch processes: brief, QCP, estimated prices, XF, pre-pros, artwork
- Experienced at planning and managing multiple projects
- Experience of risk evaluation techniques
- Proven track record in building brands and sustainable
- Strong drive to strive for excellence, flexible, creative with high learning agility
- A self-starter, motivated and energetic player
- Good project management and communication skills
- Completer-finisher and hits deadlines
- Able to work with internal and external parties
- Educated to degree level
- Highly numerate – strong analytically
- Strong Communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiator
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with prioritisation skills
We can offer you…
- £40k – £45k PLUS salary dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday including Bank Hols
- Generous product discount;
- Full training and personal development
- DIS Insurance 3 x salary
To apply please email an up to date CV along with a letter explaining briefly your most successful NPD achievement in bullets on one page to Gemma.Sewell@sienna-x.co.uk and Nicola.Matthews@sienna-x.co.uk by Wednesday 15th March 2018.
Sienna X Trainer Positions (Ireland)
Sienna X is a market-leading professional spray tanning company in the UK; offering unrivalled business support, award-winning products and unbeatable customer services, complemented by years of our own industry experience.
Due to our continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a trainer to join our team to deliver our award winning education programs to customers in our private academies, colleges and distribution centers. You will also be responsible for overseeing and auditing wholesale stores and building relationships.
You will be a Sienna X Brand Advocate, acting as the main point of contact for top salons in your area and delivering training to the highest standard.
As a trainer, you will have exceptional spray tanning and waxing ability with a formal training qualification (PTTLS or equivalent). You will hold a full driving license and be willing to travel to a regional location. Reliable and passionate about our brand, you will be highly motivated and determined to succeed.
You will be entrepreneurial, flexible and keen to increase your training days. Typically running 2 training sessions per week, you will be keen to grow your portfolio of clients by providing award winning training.
For more information or to receive full description of the role please email email@example.com