Spray tan party packages
Spray tanning parties are super¬†ways to boost your profile and maximise your income — instead of travelling to a single client you can secure a number of tanning treatments at one site,¬†saving you on travel expenses and time. Plus it’s heaps of fun!
Here’s what else you should think about before putting¬†tanning parties on your treatment list:
- Consider¬†the maximum number of clients you’ll be able to tan with the equipment and solutions you can carry along. Try to carry a bit more than you think you’ll need to cover any unexpected treatments.
- Be aware of how much time you’ll have — tanning parties are unlike salon appointments where each session starts and ends at a specific time so allow some extra wiggle room so you can be flexible and accommodating. There’s nothing worse than rushing through a treatment and feeling the pressure because you’re short on time.
- Will the organiser of the tanning party get a free treatment? Can you offer everyone a small discount? Think about the steps you can take to make a tanning party mutually successful for you and your clientele.
- Have plenty of extras available, like disposable underwear, sticky feet and barrier wipes, so you don’t run out.
- Word of mouth is the best way to drum up new business and an endorsement¬†from a friend will boost your profile. Keep a stack of business cards available so you can hand them out freely, chat to everyone, be kind and deliver the best treatments to guarantee plenty of recommendations.
- Have fun! Parties are the perfect place to have some fun and experience something new outside of the four walls of your salon.¬†Retaining¬†a professional attitude¬†is essential but that shouldn’t stop you from joining in with the party conversation and having a good time. Your good mood will rub off on everyone else and create a welcoming atmosphere.