The pros of waxing before a beach holiday
Holidays are about leaving our regular responsibilities behind and taking a break from the boring bits of our regular routines. And is there anything as boring as having to shave every day when you’re on a vacation? It’s just annoying isn’t it? Get that carefree holiday vibe before you leave for your seaside trip by treating yourself to a body wax. Here are all the positives of waxing before a beach holiday:
- Enjoy silky smooth skin for the entirety of your vacation because your hair won’t grow back for at least 3-4 weeks! Here’s more on the best time to wax before a holiday.
- Be ready for a day of sightseeing in minutes without wasting time on shaving in the shower.
- Make the most of your summer wardrobe from sleeveless dresses, sarongs and shorts to bikinis, swimsuits and play suits. No need to combat any annoying stubble first!
- Never worry about the itchy, prickly regrowth under your arms, legs and bikini line that come from shaving.
- Be seconds away from jumping in the pool for a quick dip or a leisurely swim at the beach.
- Reveal your pins at the poolside!
- Save on your luggage allowance by ousting razors and shaving cream from your packing.
- Stamp out unsightly nicks, cuts and scars from shaving and epilating and stop¬†worrying about sand irritating your healing skin.
- Flaunt brighter skin courtesy of the mild exfoliation properties of body wax — did you know waxing removes dead cells from the surface of the skin, helping to buff its texture.
- Guys, get your chest waxed to accentuate your abs and pecs, create a leaner silhouette and reduce perspiration.