Gold Film Hot Wax (800G)
£13.97 + VATIn Stock
A special luxurious film wax formula that applies like a warm wax yet performs like a hot, the Gold Film wax can be sheered across much larger surface areas than traditional hot wax.
Made with the highest grade of Rosin and ingredients, this film wax is known for removing hair as short as 1-2mm, with minimal pain to your clients, though of course a few weeks growth is always recommended.
This 800g luxury gold film wax could earn you £300-500*
Spread over larger areas such as the arms or legs for an indulgent alternative to traditional strip waxing, or apply in smaller sections for both facial and intimate treatments.
- Extremely flexible and remains pliable even when spread thinly over the skin
- Beads for quicker melting in an easy to pour recyclable box
- Removes coarse hair as short as 1-2mm
- Quick set off time with no waiting around
- Shrink-wraps to hair and not skin
- Excellent for first-time wax clients or those with sensitive skin
- Applies smoothly and thinly, using less wax per treatment
- Uplifting signature Peppermint fragrance
- Infused with purifying Tea Tree Oil and purifying Echinacea
- 100% Cruelty-Free
Areas for use
Ideal for all facial waxing including lip, chin and nostrils, and perfect for speed intimate, bikini, Brazilian waxing
Take advantage of the Bulk Buy offers!
Buy any 3 or more Hot Wax (800g), receive a 10% discount or Buy any 6 or more Hot Wax (800g), receive a 20% discount*
*Bulk Buy offer does not apply when product is on sale
How much can you earn from an 800g box of Wax Beads?
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 133
Avg. cost per treatment = £0.11
Charge to client* = £6.00 – £10.00
Profit = £1,300.00+ per box
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 18
Avg. cost per treatment = £0.78
Charge to client* = £15.00 – £30.00
Profit = £530.00+ per box
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 7
Avg. cost per treatment = £1.99
Charge to client* = £32.00 – £44.00
Profit = £300.00+ per box
*dependent on geographical location
After much market research we found that 80%+ Professionals have their favourite type of hot wax which typically come in a Roisin and Rosin free versions, some have flexibility so you can do bigger areas (great for new to wax clients and more sensitive areas including intimate).
We worked with a group of wax experts with a combined experience of 70+ years, sourced the best roisins and ingredients to create a wax that would give you exceptional results as well as give your clients the least painful experience.
This luxurious range also looks amazing in your work space, the wax caddy enables you to swap your work area over quickly in between clients or handy for Therapists on the go.
Reviews confirm that Sienna X has put the “Treat” into your wax treatments.
How to apply
1. Cleanse the area with Sienna X Cleansing Gel
2. Apply a minimal amount of Sienna X Soothing Oil or spray with Sienna X Skin Guard 2-in-1.
3. Test wax heat on yourself and your client.
4. Using a wooden spatula, depending on the size of the area, apply to area to be waxed in the direction of hair growth as per your training.
5. Wait til set and remove against the hair growth, keeping close to the skin as you pull away.
6. Once area is complete, cleanse again with Sienna X Cleansing Gel and apply Sienna X Cooling Creme or Sienna X Soothing Oil (or a mix of the two)
Colophonium, Glycery Rosinate, Paraffin, Cera Alba (White Beeswax), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Lanolin, CI 77489, Mica, CI 77891, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene, Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract, Parfum.
For exceptional results, hair growth to be 3-4 weeks
Avoid overfilling the wax heater pots
Use the scraper bar at all times to prolong your wax heater life
For larger surface areas, load your wooden spatula with more of the Sienna X Gold Film wax, this enables you to spread the wax further so that these areas are easier to remove hair more quickly and with less pain. (Hot wax known to be less painful than warm wax).
For new to wax clients offer this service, it can also command a higher premium price.
Also available from Sienna X to compliment your wax treatment
Wax Caddy to hold your wax accessories – helping you change your workspace easily and quickly
- Get your products in up to two working days with DPD!
- Orders under £45 (ex VAT): £4.95
- Free UK shipping* for orders over £45 (ex VAT)
Shipping to Ireland:
- Orders under £45 (ex VAT): £11.99
- Free UK shipping* for orders over £95 (ex VAT)
The Serious Stuff:
- All orders are processed and packed Monday through Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- We try to process all orders the same day if placed before 1 pm BST; however, if your order has been placed after this time, it will leave Sienna X HQ the following working day.
- All UK based orders ship with DPD.
In the unlikely event, you need to return or exchange something, please find our Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy here.
- Delivery/postage charges will NOT be refunded.
- A request must be made in writing to The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X within 14 days from receipt of your order.
- ALL returns must have arrived back to Sienna X goods in department within 21 days of original purchase.
- If you wish to return unwanted goods, please ensure that any product you have bought is in original condition and unaltered (for example, the addition of personalised logos), unworn/unused and sent back to us within the original packaging.
- Refunds will be subject to the purchase price.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
Can’t tell much about this hot waxing, is the best for all skin type, melt on small temperature, strong enough for all hair type 🥰
I continue to be happy with this each time I order.
Luv this product! Wouldn't buy anything else! I'm a self-employed therapist I also work in salon! Salon uses this wax and because of this I buy it for my private clients! Takes hair off with hardly any pain!
Love this wax.. defo be buying again.
One of the best waxes on the market, can use all over the body, tried lots of other products for professional use and this one is the one I always come back to. Great value for money
Great hot wax! Clients love it 👍🏼
The best hot wax 😍😍
Very gentle on the skin and makes waxing so efficient!
The box was damaged and wax was everywhere,nothing left to work with...
Unable to review product we still not received even though it was on a next day delivery