Honey Gold Warm Wax (450G)
£7.95 + VAT
£6.36 + VAT
Make 4 Interest-Free Payments of £1.59 + VAT with More info
A clean, luxurious, shimmering honey gold warm wax in our gorgeous signature peppermint fragrance. This high performance Honey formula is excellent for all skin types. It can be applied super thinly, ensuring you have great connection to hair for exceptional removal.
This pot used on brows alone, could earn you £6,000+* (see features tab below)
Perfect for use on larger skin surface wax treatments this warm wax is strong enough to comfortably remove hair whilst remaining gentle enough to be used on all areas, for an efficient and comfortable waxing experience.
- Applies smoothly and thinly, without dragging
- Perfect for all skin types
- Non-sticky and leaves no residue which means you will use less strips during each treatment
- Uplifting signature Peppermint fragrance
- Infused with purifying Tea Tree Oil and protecting Echinacea
- 100% Cruelty Free & Vegan
Areas for use
Arms, legs, chests and backs of male clients, toes, fingers, eyebrows
How much can you earn from the Sienna X Honey Gold Wax 450g? It is incredibly profitable
Eyebrow Shape - Profit = £6,700+ per pot
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 450
Avg. cost per treatment = £0.02
Charge to client* = £9.00 - £15.00
Half Leg Treatment - Profit = £300+ per pot
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 11
Avg. cost per treatment = £0.72
Charge to client* = £15.00 - £29.00
Full Leg Treatment - Profit = £200+ per pot
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 6
Avg. cost per treatment = £1.33
Charge to client* = £28.00 - £39.00
*dependent on geographical location
After much market research we found that 80%+ Professionals have their favourite type of warm wax which typically come in a creme, honey or gelee base. We worked with a group of wax experts with a combined experience of 70+ years, sourced the best roisins and ingredients, to create a wax that would give you exceptional results as well as give your clients the least painful experience.
This luxurious range also looks amazing in your work space, the wax caddy enables you to swap your work area over quickly in between clients or handy for Therapists on the go.
Reviews confirm that Sienna X has put the "Treat" into your wax treatments. The quality of this wax also enables you to use your removal strips for longer helping with cost saving and reducing waste.
- Compact Luxury Wax Collection - taking confusion out of waxing
- Highest quality Roisin and glamour mica - amazing results, gorgeous looking and less pain for your clients
- Peppermint Fragrance - we asked clients what they wanted, they specified a cooling, calming, fresh fragrance
- Beautifully designed - looks great in your work space
1. Cleanse the area with Sienna X Cleansing Gel, tissue dry if still moist.
2. (Optional) spray with Sienna X Skin Guard 2-in-1 (known to help numb the area and pick up fine hairs)
3. Test wax heat on yourself and your client.
4. Using a wooden spatula, depending on the size of the area, apply thinly to area to be waxed in the direction of hair growth as per your training.
5. Use paper or fabric wax strips, keeping close to the skin as you pull away.
6. Once area is complete, cleanse again with Sienna X Cleansing Gel and apply Sienna X Cooling Creme or Sienna X Soothing Oil (or a mix of the two)
For a kinder to the environment option, consider purchasing 6-12 palette knives for thinner, reusable (after cleaning) applications.
Add slight pressure when using spatula and keep angle 45 degrees to ensure the thinnest application.
Test temperature of wax on your inner wrist and your clients too, before applying to area to be waxed.
Try the 2-in-1 Skin Guard Spray for pre treatment and post underarm protection, a cooling, calming powder spray.
Also available from Sienna X to compliment your wax treatment
Wax Caddy to hold your wax accessories – helping you change your workspace easily and quickly
Disposables/Wax Heaters/Hot Wax/Training
Call us on 0333 600 1200 or click here to find out how you can get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to answer any of your questions!
Get your products in up to two working days with DPD!
Orders under £35 (ex VAT): £4.95
Free UK shipping* for orders over £35 (ex VAT)
The Serious Stuff:
- All orders are processed and packed Monday through Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- We try to process all orders same day if placed before 3 pm BST; however, if your order has been placed after this time, it will leave Sienna X HQ the following working day.
- All UK based orders ship with DPD.
In the unlikely event, you need to return or exchange something, please find our Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy here.