Peppermint Crème Hot Wax (800G)
£13.97 + VATIn Stock
Please note stock may be available at Sally Salon Services or Ellisons. Visit or contact your local store.
A luxury, superior hot waxing formula made with the highest grade of Synthetic Resin (making the Peppermint Crème Hot Wax Rosin-Free!) and ingredients to ensure coarse hair as short as 1-2mm is removed comfortably. A high-performance formula designed for clients with sensitive skin, the Peppermint Creme hot wax is designed for facial and intimate waxing and will quickly and efficiently remove hairs from these sensitive areas.
- Removes coarse hair as short as 1-2mm
- Extremely flexible and will not snap
- Quick set off time & no waiting around
- Shrink-wraps to hair and not skin
- Uplifting signature Peppermint fragrance
- Infused with Tea Tree oil and Echinacea
- 100% Cruelty-Free
Areas for use
Ideal for all intimate, underarm and facial waxing including lip, chin and nostrils. (This wax isn't suitable for larger areas)
Take advantage of the Bulk Buy offers!
Buy any 3 or more Hot Wax (800g), receive a 10% discount or Buy any 6 or more Hot Wax (800g), receive a 20% discount*
*Bulk Buy offer does not apply when product is on sale
“Peppermint hot wax is a super-pliable, creamy textured peelable wax that combines ease of use with effective hair removal. Customers love its low temperature and gentle skin release, making it anÂ ideal choice for the face, underarms and intimate waxing.” – Andy Rouillard – Axiom Bodyworks | Menâ’s Grooming & Wax Academy
How much can you earn from an 800g box of Wax Beads?
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 133
Avg. cost per treatment = £0.11
Charge to client* = £6.00 – £10.00
Profit = £1,300.00+ per box
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 18
Avg. cost per treatment = £0.78
Charge to client* = £15.00 – £30.00
Profit = £530.00+ per box
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 7
Avg. cost per treatment = £1.99
Charge to client* = £32.00 – £44.00
Profit = £300.00+ per box
*dependent on geographical location
After much market research we found that 80%+ Professionals have their favourite type of hot wax which typically come in a Rosin and Rosin free versions, some have flexibility so you can do bigger areas (great for new to wax clients and more sensitive areas including intimate).
We worked with a group of wax experts with a combined experience of 70+ years, sourced the best rosins and ingredients to create a wax that would give you exceptional results as well as give your clients the least painful experience.
This luxurious range also looks amazing in your work space, the wax caddy enables you to swap your work area over quickly in between clients or handy for Therapists on the go.
Reviews confirm that Sienna X has put the “Treat” into your wax treatments.
How to apply
1. Cleanse the area with Sienna X Cleansing Gel
2. Apply a minimal amount of Sienna X Soothing Oil or spray with Sienna X Skin Guard 4-in-1.
3. Test wax heat on yourself and your client.
4. Using a wooden spatula, depending on the size of the area, apply to area to be waxed in the direction of hair growth as per your training.
5. Wait til set and remove against the hair growth, keeping close to the skin as you pull away.
6. Once area is complete, cleanse again with Sienna X Cleansing Gel and apply Sienna X Cooling Creme or Sienna X Soothing Oil (or a mix of the two)
7. Use 4-in-1 Skinguard as a deodorant
Polycyclopentadiene, Cera Microcristallina, Cera Alba (White Beeswax), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 77891, CI 61565, CI 15985, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene, Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract, Parfum.
For exceptional results, hair growth should be 3-4 weeks
Avoid overfilling the wax heater pots
Use the scraper bar at all times to prolong your wax heater life
Heat to 61-63 degrees, test your inner wrist and your clients inner wrist before wax area application
Hold your depilatory stick more upright on this wax application for thicker even edges
Also available from Sienna X to compliment your wax treatment
- Wax Equipment, Disposables, Kits, Wax Caddy etc
- Get your products in up to two working days with DPD!
- Orders under £45 (ex VAT): £4.95
- Free UK shipping* for orders over £45 (ex VAT)
Shipping to Ireland:
- Orders under £45 (ex VAT): £11.99
- Free UK shipping* for orders over £95 (ex VAT)
The Serious Stuff:
- All orders are processed and packed Monday through Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- We try to process all orders the same day if placed before 1 pm BST; however, if your order has been placed after this time, it will leave Sienna X HQ the following working day.
- All UK based orders ship with DPD.
In the unlikely event, you need to return or exchange something, please find our Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy here.
- Delivery/postage charges will NOT be refunded.
- A request must be made in writing to The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X within 14 days from receipt of your order.
- ALL returns must have arrived back to Sienna X goods in department within 21 days of original purchase.
- If you wish to return unwanted goods, please ensure that any product you have bought is in original condition and unaltered (for example, the addition of personalised logos), unworn/unused and sent back to us within the original packaging.
- Refunds will be subject to the purchase price.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.