- This muscle run across the forehead which pulls the scalp back so the eyebrows are lifted.
- This muscle also plays the part of creating expression
- The function of this muscle is to move the eyebrow down and pulls them together
- This muscle helps to pull that part of the skin between the eyebrows downwards which assists in flaring the nostrils. It can also contribute to an expression of anger
- The main function of the orbicularis oculi muscle is to close the eyelids. This occurs when the muscle contracts. It also assists in the drainage of tears from the eyes
0 item in your basket