The Miracle Mask
Your must-have miracle skin saviour
Miracle by name, miracle by nature. This revolutionising moisture hit in a mask with 10% Natural Manuka Honey helps your skin appear instantly brighter and blemish-free. Can be used as a mask, an overnight deep cleanse or a moisturiser
"loved the refreshing gel formula and my skin felt really hydrated afterwards" - WINNER Miracle Mask 2022 -The Beauty Awards with ASOS 2022
TREATMENT & MASK & HYDRATION
The magic ingredients:
- 10% Manuka Honey soothes and hydrates skin
- Also contains Bisabolol which is a natural powerful remedy for sensitive and irritated skin
- Oat Kernel Oil is a natural antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties (also great for anti-ageing)
- Chicory Root Extract is a natural prebiotic that rebalances the skin’s microbiota
Our Most-Award Winning Product
WINNER The Beauty Awards with ASOS 2022- Miracle Mask 2022
BRONZE Beauty Awards 2021- Best Face Mask for Dry Skin
FINALIST Pure Beauty Global Awards 2020
WINNER Bronze The Beauty Awards London 2019- Best New Face Mask
This super clean formula is also 97% natural, FREE of Parabens, Artificial Fragrance/Colours, GMO, PEGs, SLS, Petroleum and Mineral Oils, & Nut Oil
Dermatologically tested and clinically proven
SKIN TYPE: All
Take advantage of the 2022 Bulk Buy offers!
Buy any 3 or more singular units, receive a 10% discount or Buy any 6 or more singular units, receive a 20% discount*
*Bulk Buy offer does not apply when product is on sale
YES, The Miracle Mask is not Vegan, YES, it was too good to leave out of the collection, YES the Honey was sourced from an ethical farm and no bees were harmed. You simply must try this. WHY?
Manuka Honey really is a skincare goddess, its known for
Healing acne: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, manuka honey reduces redness and heals congested or inflamed skin and eczema. Additionally, Manuka oxygenates pores to draw out bacteria, drastically improving acne-prone areas.
Repairs skin: Manuka promotes skin regeneration, repairs cellular damage and lessens scarring.
Hydrates: When applied to your skin, manuka will hold in moisture and absorb moisture from the air for a dewy, glowing complexion.
Anti-aging: Because of its moisturizing properties, manuka retains moisture without making skin oily, the first step in wrinkle-free skin. It also inhibits MMP, a group of enzymes that destroy collagen.)
This wonderful, moisturising gelee balm can be used 3 ways...
1. as a quick "lift your skin, ready for a night out" 20 minute mask for a brightening, rebalancing hydrating treat
2. leave on overnight for a deep hydrating sleep skin drink
3. its super versatile and turns into a Day Cream without SPF by adding a few drops of The Facial Oil and it cleverly turns into a luxurious, quick absorbing day cream.
- 50ml - 17 applications
- Italian recyclable glass pot
- 97% natural
As a Brightening Mask – apply an even layer to clean dry skin and leave on for 10-20 minutes allowing product to absorb into the skin or remove any excess with a gentle cloth.
Overnight Deep Cleanse: apply and massage in an even layer, leave on to infuse the skin with moisture and wake to hydrated skin.
Treatment – leave on for 10-20 minutes and relax, remove with cloth or rinse
Hydrating Day Cream: mix 2 drops of The Facial Oil to a scoop of The Miracle Mask and apply to your face and neck, for an easily absorbed day cream without SPF. Feel free to layer on The Day Cream for a super moisture boosting finish with SPF.
For a divine simple treat
- Remove your makeup using Sienna X Cleansing Balm or Cleansing Lotion
- Tone or rinse with water. Pat dry
- Apply an even layer to clean dry skin and leave on for 10-20 mins or overnight allowing the product to absorb into the skin
- WOULD YOU LIKE AN EXTRA GLOW? Add in a Sienna X tan drop with the overnight treat (wash hands well)
Add in a Sienna X TREATMENT post Miracle Mask
Q: How many applications are there in a 50ml pot
A: You should be able to achieve around 17 applications.
Q: How much do I use per application?
A: 1 scoop per application.
Q: When can I use this product?
A: You can use this morning and night.
Q: Is the miracle mask vegan, cruelty free and paraben free?
A: The miracle mask is not vegan as it includes sustainably sourced, natural Manuka Honey from New Zealand, a key ingredient to help soothe and hydrate the skin. However, it is cruelty free as no bees are harmed in the harvesting of the Manuka Honey and paraben free.
Q: Is the miracle mask nut oil free?
A: Yes, it is free from nut oil.
If your clients’ skin is feeling parched, simply mix a few drops of The Facial Oil into The Miracle Mask for a super hydrating skin treat.
AQUA (WATER), MEL (HONEY), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL OIL, CARBOMER, INULIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BISABOLOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRUCTOSE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ARGININE, ASPARTIC ACID, PHYTIC ACID, PCA, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, GLYCINE, ALANINE, LINALOOL, ANISE ALCOHOL, SERINE, VALINE, ISOLEUCINE, PROLINE, THREONINE, HISTIDINE, PHENYLALANINE, CITRONELLOL.
Manuka Honey: Soothes and hydrates skin.
Amino Acids: Helps boost skin’s moisture level.
DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate: Natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant.
Bisabolol: Natural and powerful remedy for sensitive and irritated skin.
Oat Kernel Oil: Natural antioxidant, antiinflammatory and anti-irritant, making it excellent for anti-ageing.
Chicory Root Extract: Natural prebiotic that rebalances skin’s microbiota and provides skin conditioning.
Get your products in up to two working days with DPD!
Orders under £35 (ex VAT): £4.95
Free UK shipping* for orders over £35 (ex VAT)
Shipping to Ireland:
Orders under £35 (ex VAT): £11.99
Free UK shipping* for orders over £95 (ex VAT)
The Serious Stuff:
- All orders are processed and packed Monday through Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- We try to process all orders the same day if placed before 1 pm BST; however, if your order has been placed after this time, it will leave Sienna X HQ the following working day.
- All UK based orders ship with DPD.
In the unlikely event, you need to return or exchange something, please find our Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy here.