Beginners Skincare Training
You can start your online course as early as TODAY
This course includes a Practical Day, covering topics including..
- An overview of workbook module
- Health and safety, including understanding client consultations and contraindications
- Sienna X Treatment Menu
- Introduction to facial movements
- Extractions demonstration and activity
- Practical application with plenty of practice – to boost confidence and perfect your technique
- Sienna X Signature Recap with Q&A
The Sienna X course is accredited with 11 CPD points and is insurable, allowing you to use this treatment with the general public and charge for it.
£125 +VAT 1 Practical day course
See the UNBELIEVABLE results yourself here.
Yes absolutely, on successful completion of your course, you will receive:
- E-Certificate (recognised by all Insurance groups)
You will also receive on the training day a
- Training Manual (comprehensively packed with all you have learnt)
- Pin Badge
Your Certificate will be emailed to you after successful completion of the course. It is Accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and recognised by BABTAC and other well-known Insurance Companies.
Yes…. if you are
- Looking for a skincare range that suits all your clients' skin types
- Interested in offering a Vegan skincare collection
- Nervous and lacking confidence after training elsewhere
- Looking to add a smaller skincare offering
- You need a refresher, after taking a career break
Then this course is right for you, because:
- You will stock less product, meaning it frees up more of your cash
- Your workspace will look beautiful
- Your clients will love the highest UK % Retinol Serum and Face Peel
- Most importantly your client is more likely to book with you again and refer you
- You will learn the upmost professional Sienna X techniques and feel confident and assured that you can offer an excellent treatment to all clients
This is a really popular course - whether you are a fully trained beauty therapist or new to the industry, or would like to be an extra-preneur (someone who tops up their salary) or mum-preneur (it’s great for new and school-age busy Mums who would like to earn their own money and have more grown up time).
You may find the Discovery Session more suitable if you are currently offering skincare treatments… click here
There are approximately 4-6 trainees per course.
You will have plenty of time to practise your routine on each other, gain top tips and ask the questions that will ensure you are well-equipped to achieve regular returning clients that refer you too. There will be plenty of time to network with each other too - many find they stay in touch long after the course.
Yes, if you are new to skincare or looking to add The Sienna X Collection to your offering.
There are different priced packages to suit your budget, generously discounted and most include either a discovery session or training so they are a great way for you to save money.
Simply follow the tips below, and we will supply everything else you need
- Wear your therapist uniform or loose-fitting black top and trousers
- Wear your hair tied back
- If you wear contact lenses you may wish to bring along glasses.
- Bring a packed lunch and a cold drink.
- Tea and coffee will be provided for you.
- There is no need to bring your full kit.
We provide all the product, equipment etc along with your manual
No need, trainees will use each other as models.
The course will run with 2 or more (usually 6) people booked on and you can book 24 hours before the start date if you wish.
If you are unable to be a model for medical reasons, the trainer may be able to provide a model for you. We will require at least 14 days’ notice to organise this.
We have many venues and dates all over the UK, click here to find a venue near to you…
TRAIN IN A DAY, PRACTISE OVER A WEEK, PROFIT IN A FEW MONTHS
With Skincare you can be in profit in as little as a few months or less, especially if you sell the Retail Products too.
Yes, of course, our passion is to help you be successful in business and there is ongoing training to help you master your technique and hone your skills in Wax and other beauty treatments.
Other Sienna X Training Courses available:
We always call you after your course to see how you got on. If you feel you would like to set up regular call sessions for extra support along the way, please let your Sienna X Expert know.
You choose the frequency of the calls and the support you would like to receive.
You will have access to the Sienna X business support section online, with ready to use Facebook/Instagram posts and collateral to use in any emails you may create.
Think of us as your personal Marketing Team, your Business Support Team, your Stock Room (next working day delivery) and your general helping hand.
The Sienna X online shop is open 24/7. Place your order before 3pm and it will be delivered the next working day (UK), or if you need it right now, you can drop into one of our many Wholesale Partner Stores.
- Sallys Salon Services
- Capital Hair and Beauty
- Aston & Fincher
There are many more Partners listed here
“Enjoyed course being hands on”
“The discovery session is perfect- full of information without too much time out of being with clients”
“Being able to smell and feel the products”
“It was lovely to give myself a mini facial”
“Really informative and a great priced taster session”
According to The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists independent survey, Sienna X
- Has 36% of the Professional Marketplace
- Is the most switched to brand
- Has also won Best Tan Brand consistently for the last 11 consecutive years (voted for by Therapists)
Sienna X has helped more than 23,000 therapists start a career in beauty.
The business was started from scratch over 15 years ago, meaning you are definitely in safe hands. We are here to help you learn from our vast experience, including both our mistakes and our wins.
We look forward to sharing your journey with you.
Nicky Matthews & Sienna X Team