8% Tinted Spray Tan Solution (1 Litre)
£47.95 + VAT
£38.36 + VAT
The Sienna X 8% DHA Vegan self-tan solution is perfect for nearly all your clients' skin tones, it’s the most purchased percentage and is ideal for clients who tan quite well naturally and are looking for a light to medium self-tan. Giving a natural, confidence-boosting holiday glow, equivalent to a week's holiday.
The natural-looking tint guides your professional application ensuring even coverage and streak-free results enabling your clients to have immediate colour satisfaction, whilst their real colour develops underneath. Only one application is needed saving you time and ensuring you make maximum profit.
- One Litre sprays up to 20 bodies
- 250ml sprays up to 5 bodies
- With Moisture quenching Q10, Vit E, Aloe Vera & Green Tea
- Natural Looking Guide & Final Colour
- Even coverage and Streak-Free results
- Immediate Client satisfaction
- Trusted by Professionals
- WINNER "Best Tanning Supplier" 11 Years Running 2009 to date
- Only one application needed & dries in 60 seconds or less - saving you time/money
- Non Sticky & Natural guide/final colour - exceptional client experience
- Light to medium tan - will suit all client skin tones
- Undertones of Coconut - holiday fragrance
- No alcohol/parabens/animal testing/SLS - kinder to all
- Highest Quality DHA & Erythrulose - for longer lasting results
- Always complete and update your clients’ Consultation Card on first and subsequent treatments to ensure you know and update any personal changes contraindications, contact details and expectations are considered, it also allows you to build a relationship with your client and have permission to send marketing information to them for repeat bookings.
- If it’s your clients the first time, always start with an 8% to ensure you have a returning client, explain they can go up (or down) a level next time for lighter or darker results, remember you are the expert.
- There should never be an excuse for an orange tan, if you put too high a % DHA on a pale person, clients may possibly look too orange, start low work up.
- Winter spray tans can look darker than summer tans, so consider advising your clients to drop down a level during these months.
- For consistently best results always apply Sienna X Barrier Cream prior to application, to hands, knees, ankles, elbows, tattoos and any dry areas.
- Mark off your solution bottle each day with the number of clients sprayed to ensure you are achieving 18-20 bodies per bottle if you have a team put initials on too, to help you understand who has gun open too much.
- There should only be a sheen left on your clients’ skin, if there are any drips, stop, buff off, turn your density dial down and stand closer so that you can spray leaving a sheen. Still not working for you? Come on a Sienna X Course, we promise you will earn your money back on the Sienna X Application very quickly.
- When your bottle is halfway, if its less than 9 bodies, turn down your guns density dial and stand closer (a hand distance away) to ensure more profitable solution usage.
- The guide colour is in the solution just for you the Therapist to know where to spray, it does not always relate to the final developed colour. As tan reacts with each person melanin, it may be lighter or darker depending on how well the client’s skin tans usually in the sun.
- The guide colour has been developed to ensure your client is able to carry on their day/evening looking subtly tanned, it is not too dark to ensure your client is not disappointed, that when they shower, they feel all their tan has disappeared.
- Be sure to advise clients to wear pants/bikini or have a tan line, so they can see their tan results clearly.
- For the full comprehensive list of top tips to help you be your very best the Sienna X Spray Tan Training has the highest CPD points awarded in the UK – click here for more information
CoQ10 is known for helping to support the production of collagen, it is a highly effective ingredient, that helps to fight the signs of ageing skin such as fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin E helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
Aloe Vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C is known for being beneficial at reducing UV damage to skin for its moisturizing, healing, skin soothing and rejuvenating properties.
Love & Passion
We want everybody to look and feel their best and in the most natural way possible. This is woven into our fabric – the way the business runs and the support and advice we give out, from the true efficacy of our products to ensuring that we remain ethical in all that we do. Our products are natural, vegan and cruelty-free. we hope you love them as much as we do!
Call us on 0333 600 1200 or click here to find out how you can get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to answer any of your questions!
Get your products in up to two working days with DPD!
Orders under £35: £4.95
Free UK shipping* for orders over £35