Sienna X Spray Tan Solution Samples – 100ml
£5.00 + VATIn Stock
New to Sienna X?
Attention, new spray tan professionals! SIGN UP now and get two of our spray tan solution samples for just £3 each. And guess what? Shipping's on us.
IT DOESN'T STOP THERE! WE ARE SO CONFIDENT YOU WILL LOVE THE PRODUCTS THAT we'll deduct the cost of the samples from your next order. Simply give us a call at 01905 727070 or use our live chat function on the website to speak with one of our customer advisers when placing your next order.*
*Note: Offer is exclusive to new customers. You will receive a discount on your next order equivalent to the amount spent on the samples: £3 off for one sample and £6 off for two. The cashback discount must be used within 2 weeks of the sample purchase.
Sampling: Why It's Smart.
Thinking of transitioning to Sienna X? Our samples give you a no-risk peek into our award-winning range. Tan two clients. Evaluate the results. Feel confident in your choice.
Sienna X: The Superior Choice
Our Unique Formulation
Seeking the best in spray tan solutions? Sienna X is your answer. Our UK formulas cater to professional needs. Key ingredients? DHA, Erythrulose, Q10, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Green Tea.
Benefits at a Glance
Profit-Driven: Sienna X spray tanning boosts your business potential. It ranks among the top beauty treatments in profitability.
Time-Saver: Our application is swift, clocking in at 5 minutes. The overall treatment? Just 15-20 minutes.
Quality First: Emphasis on top-grade DHA & Erythrulose ensures lasting, streak-free tans.
Versatile Shades: We cater to all skin tones, from light to dark.
Our Ethical Stance & Recognitions
We champion ethical choices. That means no alcohol, parabens, or animal testing and our solutions are vegan-friendly. Also, professionals have crowned us "Best Tanning Brand" for twelve consecutive years.
What More Do We Offer?
Quick drying times, an alluring coconut scent, and immediate natural colour. Plus, our solutions are cost-effective. One litre covers up to 20 clients!
Already a Sienna X Fan?
Extend Your Shade Range
Our samples allow loyalists to venture further. Each 100ml sample is enough for two tans. It's the ideal way to experiment before bulk buying.
- Quick and Easy Profit: Sienna X spray tanning remains one of the most profitable beauty treatments, helping you build your business faster.
- Fast Application: With a 15-20 minute treatment time and only 5 minutes for application, we save you time and money.
- High-Quality Ingredients: We use the highest quality DHA & Erythrulose for deeper, longer-lasting results, even coverage, and streak-free tans.
- Versatility: Our light to dark tanning solutions suit all client skin tones, ensuring satisfaction for everyone.
- Ethical Choices: No alcohol, parabens, animal testing, or SLS – it’s kinder to all.
- Awards and Recognition: WINNER “Best Tanning Brand” voted by Professionals for 12 Years Running.
- Fast Drying: Dries in 60 seconds or less.
- Pleasant Fragrance: Undertones of Coconut for that holiday feel.
- Natural Guide Colour: Immediate client satisfaction and close to the developed colour.
- Cost-Effective: Spraying the Sienna X routine ensures 1 x Litre sprays up to 20 bodies & 250ml sprays up to 5 bodies.
How to apply
Sienna X Spray Tan Training has the highest CPD points awarded in the UK – click here for more information
Tinted Spray Tan Solution (6% to 16%):
Ingredients: AQUA, DIHYDROXYACETONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ERYTHRULOSE, POLYSORBATE 20, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA LEAF EXTRACT), PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM, UBIQUINONE, TOCOPHEROL, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (ADVOCADO EXTRACT), PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE EXTRACT), CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT (GREEN TEA), SQUALANE, AMY CINNAMAL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CI 16035, CI 19140, CI 42090.
Ingredients: AQUA, DIHYDROXYACETONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, ERYTHRULOSE, POLYSORBATE 20, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA LEAF EXTRACT), PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM, UBIQUINONE, TOCOPHEROL, RETINYL PALMITATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (ADVOCADO EXTRACT), PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE EXTRACT), CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT (GREEN TEA), SQUALANE, ACETYL TYROSINE, AMY CINNAMAL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CI 16035, CI 19140, CI 42090.
Olive Range (Light-Medium and Medium-Dark):
Ingredients: Aqua, Dihydroxyactetone, Propylene Glycol, Erythrulose, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexlglycerin, Parfum, Sodium Metabisulfate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Euroaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Limonene, Benayl Benzoate, Geraniol, Eugenol, CI 42090, CI 16035, CI 47005.
Ingredients: Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycerin (vegetable), Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Leaf Extract), Phenoxyethanol, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Benzoate, Erythrulose, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Allantoin, Caramel, CI 16035, CI 19140, CI 42090, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Persea Gratissima (Avocado Extract), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Extract), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea Extract), Ubiquinone (CQ10), Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin.
Note for Customers:
While the ingredients across our range may look similar, it’s the concentration of certain ingredients that differentiates one product from another. Different percentages in the product name (e.g., 6%, 8%) indicate the concentration of the active tanning ingredient, Dihydroxyacetone. The higher the percentage, the deeper the tan.
- Always complete and update your clients’ Consultation Card on first and subsequent treatments to ensure you know and update any personal changes contraindications, contact details and expectations are considered, it also allows you to build a relationship with your client and have permission to send marketing information to them for repeat bookings.
- If it’s your clients the first time, always start with an 8% to ensure you have a returning client, explain they can go up (or down) a level next time for lighter or darker results, remember you are the expert.
- There should never be an excuse for an orange tan, if you put too high a % DHA on a pale person, clients may possibly look too orange, start low work up.
- Winter spray tans can look darker than summer tans, so consider advising your clients to drop down a level during these months.
- For consistently best results always apply Sienna X Barrier Cream prior to application, to hands, knees, ankles, elbows, tattoos and any dry areas.
- Mark off your solution bottle each day with the number of clients sprayed to ensure you are achieving 18-20 bodies per bottle if you have a team put initials on too, to help you understand who has gun open too much.
- There should only be a sheen left on your clients’ skin, if there are any drips, stop, buff off, turn your density dial down and stand closer so that you can spray leaving a sheen. Still not working for you? Come on a Sienna X Course, we promise you will earn your money back on the Sienna X Application very quickly.
- When your bottle is halfway, if it’s less than 9 bodies, turn down your gun’s density dial and stand closer (a hand distance away) to ensure more profitable solution usage.
- The guide colour is in the solution just for you the Therapist to know where to spray, it does not always relate to the final developed colour. As tan reacts with each person’s melanin, it may be lighter or darker depending on how well the client’s skin tans usually in the sun.
- The guide colour has been developed to ensure your client is able to carry on their day/evening looking subtly tanned, it is not too dark to ensure your client is not disappointed, that when they shower, they feel all their tan has disappeared.
- Be sure to advise clients to wear pants/bikini or have a tan line, so they can see their tan results clearly.
- For the full comprehensive list of top tips to help you be your very best the Sienna X Spray Tan Training has the highest CPD points awarded in the UK – click here for more information
- Get your products in up to two working days with DPD!
- Orders under £45 (ex VAT): £4.95
- Free UK shipping* for orders over £45 (ex VAT)
Shipping to Ireland:
- Orders under £45 (ex VAT): £11.99
- Free UK shipping* for orders over £95 (ex VAT)
The Serious Stuff:
- All orders are processed and packed Monday through Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- We try to process all orders the same day if placed before 1 pm BST; however, if your order has been placed after this time, it will leave Sienna X HQ the following working day.
- All UK based orders ship with DPD.
In the unlikely event, you need to return or exchange something, please find our Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy here.
- Delivery/postage charges will NOT be refunded.
- A request must be made in writing to The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X within 14 days from receipt of your order.
- ALL returns must have arrived back to Sienna X goods in department within 21 days of original purchase.
- If you wish to return unwanted goods, please ensure that any product you have bought is in original condition and unaltered (for example, the addition of personalised logos), unworn/unused and sent back to us within the original packaging.
- Refunds will be subject to the purchase price.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.