Peppermint Gelée Warm Wax (450G)
£7.95 + VAT
EXTENDED OFFER! Top up on your essentials with 20% off hot & warm wax products. Use code: WAX20 at checkout, shop here. Offer ends 31st August 2020.
This clean, luxury Peppermint Gelée warm wax, enables you to apply a super smooth, thin application for exceptional pick up of hair, a high performance Gelée designed especially for extra-sensitive skin, which is both rosin-free and tea tree-free.
Earn up to £6,000*+ from brows (see features tab below)
Perfect for use on larger skin surface areas, this warm wax is strong enough to comfortably remove hair whilst remaining gentle enough to be used on eyebrows, for an efficient and comfortable waxing experience.
- Rosin and Tea Tree-free for clients with ultrasensitive skin
- Applies smoothly and thinly, without dragging
- Non-sticky and leaves no residue which means you will use less strips during each treatment
- Uplifting signature peppermint fragrance
- Infused with protecting Echinacea
- 100% Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly
Areas for use
Arms, legs, chests and backs of male clients, toes, fingers, eyebrows
How much can you earn from this Sienna X 450g pot? It is incredibly profitable ...
Eyebrow Shape - Profit = £6,700+ per pot
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 450
Avg. cost per treatment = £0.02
Charge to client* = £9.00 - £15.00
Half Leg Treatment - Profit = £300+ per pot
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 11
Avg. cost per treatment = £0.72
Charge to client* = £15.00 - £29.00
Full Leg Treatment - Profit = £200+ per pot
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 6
Avg. cost per treatment = £1.33
Charge to client* = £28.00 - £39.00
*dependent on geographical location
After much market research we found that 80%+ Professionals have their favourite type of warm wax which typically come in a creme, honey or gelee base. We worked with a group of wax experts with a combined experience of 70+ years, sourced the best roisins and ingredients to create a wax that would give you exceptional results as well as give your clients the least painful experience.
This luxurious range also looks amazing in your work space, the wax caddy enables you to swap your work area over quickly in between clients or handy for Therapists on the go.
Reviews confirm that Sienna X has put the "Treat" into your wax treatments. The quality of this wax also enables you to use your removal strips for longer helping with cost saving and reducing waste.
- Compact Luxury Wax Collection - taking confusion out of waxing
- Highest quality Roisin FREE ingredients - for sensitive skins, amazing results and less pain for your clients
- Peppermint Fragrance - we asked clients what they wanted, they specified a cooling, calming, fresh fragrance
- Beautifully designed - looks great in your work space
1. Cleanse the area with Sienna X Cleansing Gel, tissue dry if still moist.
2. (Optional) spray with Sienna X Skin Guard 2-in-1 (known to help numb the area and pick up fine hairs)
3. Test wax heat on yourself and your client.
4. Using a wooden spatula, depending on the size of the area, apply thinly to area to be waxed in the direction of hair growth as per your training.
5. Use paper or fabric wax strips, keeping close to the skin as you pull away.
6. Once area is complete, cleanse again with Sienna X Cleansing Gel and apply Sienna X Cooling Creme or Sienna X Soothing Oil (or a mix of the two)
For a kinder to the environment option, consider purchasing 6-12 palette knives for thinner, reusable (after cleaning) applications.
Add slight pressure when using spatula and keep angle 45 degrees to ensure the thinnest application.
Test temperature of wax on your inner wrist and your clients too, before applying to area to be waxed.
Try the 2-in-1 Skin Guard Spray for pre treatment and post underarm protection, a cooling, calming powder spray.
Also available from Sienna X to compliment your wax treatment
Wax Caddy to hold your wax accessories – helping you change your workspace easily and quickly
Disposables/Wax Heaters/Hot Wax/Training
Call us on 0333 600 1200 or click here to find out how you can get in touch with us. Our team will be happy to answer any of your questions!
Get your products in up to two working days with DPD!
Orders under £35: £4.95
Free UK shipping* for orders over £35