Peppermint Crème Warm Wax (450G)
£7.95 + VAT
Glow Now, Pay Later with 4 interest free Payments of £1.99 + VAT with More info
A clean, luxurious créme warm wax formulated with the highest quality Roisin, this high-performance Peppermint Créme formula is excellent for all skin types and incredibly profitable.
Earn up to £6,000 (see features tab below).
Perfect for use on larger treatment areas such as arms and legs, this warm wax is strong enough to comfortably remove hair whilst remaining gentle enough to be used on all areas, for an efficient and comfortable waxing experience.
- Applies smoothly and thinly, without dragging
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- Non-sticky and leaves no residue which means you will use fewer strips during each treatment
- Uplifting signature Peppermint fragrance
- Infused with purifying Tea Tree Oil and protecting Echinacea
- 100% Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Areas for use
Arms, legs, chests and backs of male clients, toes, fingers, eyebrows
Take advantage of the 2022 Bulk Buy offers!
Buy any 3 or more Warm Wax Pots (450g), receive a 10% discount or Buy any 6 or more Warm Wax Pots (450g), receive a 20% discount*
*Bulk Buy offer does not apply when product is on sale
How much can you earn from the Sienna X 450g wax pot ? It's incredibly profitable ...
Eyebrow Shape - Profit = £6,700+ per pot
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 450
Avg. cost per treatment = £0.02
Charge to client* = £9.00 - £15.00
Half Leg Treatment - Profit = £300+ per pot
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 11
Avg. cost per treatment = £0.72
Charge to client* = £15.00 - £29.00
Full Leg Treatment - Profit = £200+ per pot
Avg. number of treatments per pot = 6
Avg. cost per treatment = £1.33
Charge to client* = £28.00 - £39.00
*dependent on geographical location
After much market research we found that 80%+ Professionals have their favourite type of warm wax which typically come in a creme, honey or gelee base. We worked with a group of wax experts with a combined experience of 70+ years, sourced the best roisins and ingredients to create a wax that would give you exceptional results as well as give your clients the least painful experience. This luxurious range also looks amazing in your work space, the wax caddy enables you to swap your work area over quickly in between clients or handy for Therapists on the go.
Reviews confirm that Sienna X has put the "Treat" into your wax treatments. The quality of this wax also enables you to use your removal strips for longer helping with cost saving and reducing waste.
- Compact Luxury Wax Collection - taking confusion out of waxing
- Highest quality Roisin - amazing results and less pain for your clients
- Peppermint Fragrance - we asked clients what they wanted, they specified a cooling, calming, fresh fragrance
- Beautifully designed - looks great in your work space
- Made from Polypropylene (PP) which is fully recyclable.
1. Cleanse the area with Sienna X Cleansing Gel, tissue dry if still moist.
2. (Optional) spray with Sienna X Skin Guard 2-in-1 (known to help numb the area and pick up fine hairs)
3. Test wax heat on yourself and your client.
4. Using a wooden spatula, depending on the size of the area, apply thinly to area to be waxed in the direction of hair growth as per your training.
5. Use paper or fabric wax strips, keeping close to the skin as you pull away.
6. Once area is complete, cleanse again with Sienna X Cleansing Gel and apply Sienna X Cooling Creme or Sienna X Soothing Oil (or a mix of the two)
For a kinder to the environment option, consider purchasing 6-12 palette knives for thinner, reusable (after cleaning) applications.
Add slight pressure when using spatula and keep angle 45 degrees to ensure the thinnest application.
Test temperature of wax on your inner wrist and your clients too, before applying to area to be waxed.
Try the 2-in-1 Skin Guard Spray for pre treatment and post underarm protection, a cooling, calming powder spray.
Also available from Sienna X to compliment your wax treatment
Wax Caddy to hold your wax accessories – helping you change your workspace easily and quickly
Disposables/Wax Heaters/Hot Wax/Training
Get your products in up to two working days with DPD!
Orders under £35 (ex VAT): £4.95
Free UK shipping* for orders over £35 (ex VAT)
Shipping to Ireland:
Orders under £35 (ex VAT): £11.99
Free UK shipping* for orders over £95 (ex VAT)
The Serious Stuff:
- All orders are processed and packed Monday through Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- We try to process all orders the same day if placed before 1 pm BST; however, if your order has been placed after this time, it will leave Sienna X HQ the following working day.
- All UK based orders ship with DPD.
In the unlikely event, you need to return or exchange something, please find our Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy here.