Clear Spray Tan Solution (250ML)
£14.95 + VATIn Stock
The Sienna X Clear Spray Tan solution is an 8% formula, ideal for clients who prefer a natural looking glow. The Clear Tan Spray Tan Solution is very clean treatment, as there is no transfer to surroundings or clothing*. Our multiple use Clear Spray Tan Solution is the perfect solution offering for Brides, Proms, Hen Dos and any general occasion.
This solution will suit all your clients' skin tones and if you are a confident tan sprayer the sheen is enough to help guide you for a seamless tan. Ideal for clients who are looking for a light to medium self-tan. Giving a natural, confidence-boosting holiday glow, equivalent to a week's holiday.
Only one application is needed saving you time and ensuring you make maximum profit.
- 250ml sprays up to 5 bodies
- With Moisture quenching Q10, Vit E, Aloe Vera & Green Tea
- Natural Looking Final Colour
- Even coverage and Streak-Free results
- Immediate Client satisfaction
- Trusted by Professionals
- WINNER "Best Tanning Supplier" 12 Years Running 2009 to 2020
*CAUTION may transfer if used incorrectly. Shake well before use. As your skin undergoes a natural turnover cycle and shreds, developed skin cell colour will naturally wear off, this may result in tanned skin cells appearing onto light coloured clothing when the skin naturally shreds. This will wash out easily.
For external use only.
Highest Quality DHA & Erthylose – for longer-lasting results
CoQ10 is known for helping to support the production of collagen, it is a highly effective ingredient, that helps to fight the signs of ageing skin such as fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin E helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It’s an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
Aloe Vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C is known for being beneficial at reducing UV damage to skin for its moisturizing, healing, skin soothing and rejuvenating properties.
Love & Passion
We want everybody to look and feel their best and in the most natural way possible. This is woven into our fabric – the way the business runs and the support and advice we give out, from the true efficacy of our products to ensuring that we remain ethical in all that we do. Our products are natural, vegan and cruelty-free. we hope you love them as much as we do!
- Always complete and update your clients’ Consultation Card on first and subsequent treatments to ensure you know and update any personal changes contraindications, contact details and expectations are considered, it also allows you to build a relationship with your client and have permission to send marketing information to them for repeat bookings.
- If it’s your clients the first time, always start with an 8% to ensure you have a returning client, explain they can go up (or down) a level next time for lighter or darker results, remember you are the expert.
- There should never be an excuse for an orange tan, if you put too high a % DHA on a pale person, clients may possibly look too orange, start low work up.
- Winter spray tans can look darker than summer tans, so consider advising your clients to drop down a level during these months.
- For consistently best results always apply Sienna X Barrier Cream prior to application, to hands, knees, ankles, elbows, tattoos and any dry areas.
- Mark off your solution bottle each day with the number of clients sprayed to ensure you are achieving 18-20 bodies per bottle if you have a team put initials on too, to help you understand who has gun open too much.
- There should only be a sheen left on your clients’ skin, if there are any drips, stop, buff off, turn your density dial down and stand closer so that you can spray leaving a sheen. Still not working for you? Come on a Sienna X Course, we promise you will earn your money back on the Sienna X Application very quickly.
- When your bottle is halfway, if its less than 9 bodies, turn down your guns density dial and stand closer (a hand distance away) to ensure more profitable solution usage.
- The guide colour is in the solution just for you the Therapist to know where to spray, it does not always relate to the final developed colour. As tan reacts with each person melanin, it may be lighter or darker depending on how well the client’s skin tans usually in the sun.
- The guide colour has been developed to ensure your client is able to carry on their day/evening looking subtly tanned, it is not too dark to ensure your client is not disappointed, that when they shower, they feel all their tan has disappeared.
- Be sure to advise clients to wear pants/bikini or have a tan line, so they can see their tan results clearly.
- For the full comprehensive list of top tips to help you be your very best the Sienna X Spray Tan Training has the highest CPD points awarded in the UK – click here for more information
- Get your products in up to two working days with DPD!
- Orders under £45 (ex VAT): £4.95
- Free UK shipping* for orders over £45 (ex VAT)
Shipping to Ireland:
- Orders under £45 (ex VAT): £11.99
- Free UK shipping* for orders over £95 (ex VAT)
The Serious Stuff:
- All orders are processed and packed Monday through Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- We try to process all orders the same day if placed before 1 pm BST; however, if your order has been placed after this time, it will leave Sienna X HQ the following working day.
- All UK based orders ship with DPD.
In the unlikely event, you need to return or exchange something, please find our Returns, Exchanges and Refunds Policy here.
- Delivery/postage charges will NOT be refunded.
- A request must be made in writing to The Spray Tan Cubicle Company Ltd/Sienna X within 14 days from receipt of your order.
- ALL returns must have arrived back to Sienna X goods in department within 21 days of original purchase.
- If you wish to return unwanted goods, please ensure that any product you have bought is in original condition and unaltered (for example, the addition of personalised logos), unworn/unused and sent back to us within the original packaging.
- Refunds will be subject to the purchase price.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
Brilliant for brides or for anyone concerned about solution transferring onto clothing. When tested on myself, it developed overnight but actually got darker as the day went on, post rinse. You just have to remember your spray tan technique because it is hard to see where you have sprayed. Good lighting is essential when spraying this solution.
Lovely natural looking tan
So popular with my clients I always have a bottle in stock!