Daily shaving with razors can leave the underarms feeling sore and irritated. Why not try waxing them instead? It’s kinder to the skin and results in a finer re-growth that’s softer and sparser in the long term.
- Waxing pulls the hair out from the root, which means you’ll benefit from up to four weeks of smoothness before re-growth appears.
- Your underarms will feel softer to the touch and the annoying itchiness that can often occur after shaving will become a thing of the past.
- You’ll cut your shower routine in half because you won’t need to shave or epilate every few days. This is especially good news for eczema or dermatitis sufferers who don’t want to upset their temperamental skin with daily shaving and risk a flare up.
- Better yet, waxing eliminates razor burn, nicks and cuts that can sting and feel sore after using moisturiser and deodorant.
- When your hair does grow back it will be finer and feel much softer because, unlike shaving where the very top of the hair is cut down and feels coarse, each new follicle has a tapered tip.
- Waxing is an exfoliating treatment too because it removes dead skin cells and helps to unblock clogged pores. What’s more, the finer hairs that re-grow from scratch are less likely to curl back into the skin and cause ingrown hairs.
What’s the upshot? The positives of waxing far outweigh the mild discomfort experienced during a treatment. Why not try it today?